Serves meat, veg options available. Good atmosphere, 5 minute drive from Jacksonville International Airport. Thai food and Pan Asian menu that's meat-based but has tofu. Be sure to inquire about fish sauce, etc. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Thai, Pan Asian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
13141 City Station Dr
Jacksonville, Florida 32218
904-696-8886

Open Mon-Thur 11am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10:30pm, Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by CRVeg
VegansLivingSimply
VegansLivingSimply

fried rice

3 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2014

We live very close to this spot so we frequent it often and the waiters know our orders. Since there's only a few vegan items to choose from we get the same thing every time. I get the basil fried rice with no egg and crispy tofu. My partner gets pineapple fried tofu with extra white rice. They both are delicious and prepared well. I just wish they could make more dishes vegan like curry without fish sauce.

CRVeg
CRVeg

Best Thai

4 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

I've had Thai food all over the Southeast and this is one of the best. All of the curries are spectacular but the Amazing is the best. Atmosphere, service, and price are all spectacular. Tofu options are available on most of the dishes. 2 minutes off I-95 and a few minutes from JIA. In River City Market Place.

Pros: Best Thai Food, Good quality and service, Moderatly priced
Cons: Serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Papaya: