Serves meat, veg options available. Has salads, hummus and sides, a vegetarian chicken schawarma sandwich, a roasted vegetables sandwich, and a falafel sandwich. Price: Moderate more-less
Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
4294 Riverwalk Pkwy Ste 200
Riverside, California 92505
888-493-3056

Open Mon-Fri, Sun 11am-9pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by bumpy
riverside
riverside

falafel friday

4 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2012

My wife and I always go to the green olive grill on Friday. They have a special on Fridays called Falafel Friday which are $2 off the every day low price. They are tasty the staff is extremely friendly and we enjoy our time there.

danielleddm
danielleddm

The WORST!

1 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2012

So... hungover and hungry I decided to go for something light on my first (and last) trip to the Green Olive Grill... I am pretty acquainted with mediterranean food, well, with falafel at least so it was a no brainer for me to try theirs, along with the kids veggie chicken tenders. Dry. Tastless. That pretty much sums it up, and what taste did sneek up on my palate needed to immediately be followed by the closest beverage. You know, out here in the i.e its almost impossible to find a vegan eatery, so we are forced to settle with establishments that offer "veggie options" and that's fine, but Do Not insult us with this pathetic crap you call food! I still have taste buds! I wouldn't have fed that to a stray dog! Yuck

bumpy
bumpy

Really good and different from usual veg choices

4 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2011

Great middle eastern food. Most plates available with "fake meats". We had the fake chicken schawarma plate, huge and tasty portions. The falafel plate was also very good. No meat in the grape leaves. Hooray! Very friendly wait staff. We will go again!

Pros: good portions, friendly staff
Cons: all food packed in styrofoam

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Olive Grill: