Green Medley

Eco-friendly vegetarian food court restaurant. Has gluten free options. Salads, fresh juices, baked goods, soups, wraps and sandwiches. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar
400 W Rte 38 (inside Moorestown Mall)
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
856-866-8181

Open Mon-Sat 9am-10pm, Sun 9am-6pm.

First Review by thevegantwins
butikiteas
butikiteas

Fast place for delicious food and great service

5 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2014

I wanted to try a new veg place today but something that was fastish and at least somewhat close to where I lived. While I really hate malls and was hesitant to try a place that was in a food court, I decided to give this one a shot based on Happy Cow reviews. So glad I did. Nearly everything is vegan or at least can be made vegan. The hubby and I decided to split a whole lot of food so that we had a good idea of the food they served. We bought the following: Green Gene juice (minus the agave), Mango Lassi (with soymilk and banana instead of yogurt), basil tomato chickpea soup, sweet potato fries, seitan rueban, veggie meatball, seitan buffalo wing platter, and brownie.

Everything was wonderful. The seitan buffalo wing platter and seitan rueban were outstanding. Seriously, try them! I also really enjoyed the veggie meatballs and they were my hubby’s favorite. The seitan rueban had very thinly sliced seitan, which if you have made seitan before you would know that is a challenge. The flavors were fantastic and worked so well together. I’ve had a number of vegan reuben sandwiches before and this was my absolute favorite, though I am quite partial to seitan. The wing platter was amazing. The buffalo sauce is slightly spicy with a really nice flavor and there is a wonderful horseradish ranch sauce that contrasted nicely with the buffalo sauce. So good! These wings and the wings from Blackbird Pizza are my absolute favorite wings and I have had a LOT of vegan wings. Everything tasted really fresh and the veggie juice was excellent. Ordering all of the extras ended up costing us quite a bit but the combo platters were $11ish, which is pretty good. The owner was super nice and talked with us quite a bit. Real nice guy. My only complaints are that I wish this place was not in a mall and it would have been nice to have trays but those things are so minor. Definitely give this place a shot.
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 07, 2014

Pros: Great food, Great & friendly service, Fair prices
Cons: In mall, no trays (would reduce waste)
klinde0610
klinde0610

Amazing VEGAN food!

5 Posted on 05 / 10 / 2014

Wow! I cannot believe this place is located in the mall. Such amazing vegan food. The Seitan Reuben and vegan meatball sub are both amazing. Great juice options as well and vegan brownies, yum!

Pros: Vegan Options , Vegan Brownies, Great Juice
MichelleKreidler
MichelleKreidler

Couldn't believe I was eating in a mall food court

4 Posted on 05 / 02 / 2014

Good food!!! I had a tofu wrap and my husband had the seitan reuben sandwich. We both enjoyed the sweet potato fries. All great choices. Almost missed this place. It is smack dab in the middle of a food court mall and surrounded by traditional mall fast food. Worth checking out...you won't be disappointed!
Updated from previous review on Friday May 02, 2014

Pros: Delicious food
Cons: In the mall food court
Lauren Brown
Lauren Brown

Awesome!!!

5 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2013

This is a new mall "restaurant". The owner is friendly and making every effort to provide healthy AND tasty vegan food on the go!!! I had a Spinach wrap with sweet potatoes and tofu. It was FABULOUS!!! The sweetness of the potato combined with the tofu was like art!!! I will be back to watch them grow, add to the menu and succeed. I love that there are more places that care about my health!!! Almost every item is made fresh!!!!! Love it!!!!!

Pros: Good food, Great service, Freshness of the food
Cons: Menu is not big enough, In the mall
thevegantwins
thevegantwins

Mall food that is delicous and healthy? YES!

5 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2013

I hate malls, the last time I entered one was probably 6 years ago but I was going to be in the area of Moorestown Mall today and knew I had to check out Green Medley after reading their Facebook menu. I am so glad I decided to do so. They just opened this week so they are still working on things like getting a dessert case set up however, from what I saw, they are really up to a great start.

I started with the Beetox to drink, a freshly made juice containing beet, apple, carrot, celery and greens. It was scrumptious and this is from a previous beet-hater (veganism made me appreciate vegetables and fruits in all forms..pickled beet=vile while raw beets=delicious). I then ordered a seitan reuben to go, which I ate a few hours later and wish I had ordered a 2nd one for dinner. This seitan reuben was my 2nd favorite ever, very close 2nd place to Chicago Diner's reuben. The seitan pastrami was so well-made and the dressing was properly tangy. I was tempted by the soup but knew I would not be home for hours.

The owner was very friendly and, while not vegan himself, certainly understood how to appeal to vegans. Chef Melissa (who, I admit, I have known for years but truly did not know she was working here) and Chef Tori know how to create scrumptious vegan food.

Pros: Delicious homemade food, mostly vegan, Healthy and tasty fresh juices, Very reasonably priced
Cons: It is in a mall so ambiance is mall-like

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Medley: