Green Man Juice Bar and Bistro

Serves meat, veg options available. Breakfast and lunch food. Has a tofu wrap, a few vegetarian wraps, plus smoothies. Price: Moderate more-less
American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
12 Wilmington Ave (1st St)
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
302-227-4909

Open for breakfast and lunch til 4:30pm, closed Mon.

First Review by jb1
plantbasedboy
plantbasedboy

Needs Some Help, But Trying

2 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2012

As far as vegan, or vegetarian - I'm not really sure they are going for that title. Great juice selection but I was disappointed that the juices were not made with organic fruits and vegetables to the best of my knowledge. I don't mind old and quaint, but dirty is unacceptable. Clean it up guys. It's really not a bad place but they need to update, and keep clean the prep and dining areas. The staff was friendly...so that's a plus.

KatieFucito
KatieFucito

Not vegan friendly...

2 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2012

We went here for lunch. The place was packed and it was intensified because the space was very small. It took a while to receive our menus and when we did, we saw that there was nothing vegan-as-is on the menu. The server finally came back and we asked if the veggie burger was vegan. He said no it isn't and went to ask the cooks what we could get that was vegan. We ended up getting 2 bellydancer wraps minus the yogurt. I also ordered a juice and my husband ordered a soda. The sandwiches were really bland. I thought that in the absence of yogurt the chef would at least add lemon juice or something to moisten the wraps and add flavor. I didn't get my juice until I was halfway through with my meal and when we checked out I saw the juice preparation area - I was grossed out. We won't be going back here.

Pros: fresh
Cons: Poor service, mediocre food, very few vegan options
swegeman
swegeman

• non-vegetarian

great food!q my family loves greenmans!q

4 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2012

We go to grrenmans almoost every Sunday after church. We love the organic vegetarian options that they offer. Smotthies' coffee; teas; desserts; and juices. We love everything they have to offer there!!

Pros: organic, vegetariaan options, pricing
Cons: seating, small bathroom, wish they weree open later for dinner!
911scmadness
911scmadness

Great Lunch

4 Posted on 04 / 18 / 2010

The Butternut Squash Lentil salad made as a wrap and add tofu... was delicious! And the Vegetarian Burger was good too. We also has fresh juices too... nice.

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Man Juice Bar and Bistro: