CLOSED: Green Leaf Natural ...

Full vegetarian lunch and dinner menu includes selections in appetizers, soups, entrees, sides, combo meals, desserts, bubble teas and smoothies. All main dishes come with fresh fruit, vegetable, and veggie meat (vegetarian beef, chicken, pork, or seafood) and are cooked in an open kitchen. Quick service style with food served on paper plates. Eco-friendly decor with wi-fi access. JAN 2013 SHUT DOWN AND CHANGED TO MT. FUJI NON-VEG RESTAURANT. REMOVED. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Asian, Take-out
309 W Cardinal Blvd
Louisville, Kentucky 40208
502-637-5887

Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-10:30pm.

First Review by Tracymarie83
YAEP
YAEP

Green Leaf is a great place for meals or a treat

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2012

I walked past GL on my way to a chain "veg-friendly" restaurant to meet a friend. The stylish interior and incredible scents made me do a double take. While the melted queso covered grilled veggies of the other restaurant brought me to the shopping center - Green Leaf has been the only restaurant I frequent when I am near U of L. Some 10 meals/4 smoothies and 3 new converted friends later, I am happy to report that even the carnivores of my life have made return visits to GL as well.

I really enjoy the staff demeanor and the chef's talent.

I will return often and bring friends, because the highest compliment paid is referrals.

Pros: Flavorful food, Fresh, open-kitchen
Cons: some of the fruit smoothies taste alike, would like no family meal deals
Tracymarie83
Tracymarie83

Wish there was more like this in KY!

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2012

This place is SO good it's crazy! You almost forget you are at a vegetarian/vegan restaurant! The food was amazing and made up super fast! I can't wait to go back again!

Pros: Fast , Good selection size, Good portion size
Cons: No parking lot

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Green Leaf Natural Vegetarian Bistro: