Veggie food place located to the north of the city, at corner of Jalan Gading Putih 1. Confirmed open March 2013. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Indonesian, Fast food, Juice bar
no. 4, Jalan Summagung 3, Kelapa Gading
Java, Indonesia 14240

Open Mon-Sun 7am-8pm, closed 1st of month.

• Cash only

First Review by vehka
vehka
vehka

Great food, took some time to travel there

4 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2013

I was really happy with my visit here, although from a tourist's point of view, it's a bit far away. I took the busway from Sarinah, and it took me almost 1.5 hours to get there, and even more on the way back. I did travel during rush hour though. From the busway station (Bermis), it's a maybe 10 minute walk through a quiet middle-class suburb to the restaurant. I arrived a bit before 5 pm, and the food was already almost eaten. There were 3 dishes left, and I tasted them all: fake fish, fried aubergine with sambal, and deep fried aubergine. They were all simple but tasty. The food was served at room temperature. With rice and water the price of the meal was 14000 rupiahs. When I was about to leave, a beautiful hot plate full of sizzling tofu was brought to a table next to me, so apparently you can request dishes to order too.

Pros: Good value
Cons: Quite far from downtown Jakarta

Dear Owner and Manager of Green House Vegetarian: