Green Hotel Restaurant

Nicely decorated; international menu caters to tourists and foreigners. Italian specialties as well as Indian and international foods. Expensive prices by local standard but affordable for foreigners. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, International

Chia
Chia

Unsure

2 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2012

Stopped in on a past trip to India. The restaurant looked nice from the outside and when I first walked in. But the kitchen looked dirty. So we got up and left, unfortunately.

gigi1033
gigi1033

Used to go all the time

5 Posted on 10 / 05 / 2008

Its very tasty but I wasn't vegan in my years in India. They do use mudges( water buffalo) in India, though and they are pretty humane. Anyway, the restraunt is very tasty and I only have good memories here!

Pros: yum., Great vibe, good service if its not super crowded
Cons: higher prices, not too vegan friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Hotel Restaurant: