Serves meat, veg options available. Healthy fast food alternative. Fresh salads and wraps made to order with dressings made-in-house daily. Uses produce from local farmers. Many vegan and vegetarian choices. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Delivery, Fast food, Non-veg
803 S Kings Hwy (9th Ave S)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577

Sbattoch
Sbattoch

awesome wraps!

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2014

I ordered the customize your own wrap and went for the Citrus Soy Dressing as I saw it was recommended on one of the reviews here. It was great! I was very impressed they had tofu, unfortunately they had run out for the day when I ordered so I'm assuming it's popular. Prices seem reasonable, nothing over $10. Great quality of food too.

Pros: tofu, almond milk
Cons: $2 delivery fee, no vegan ice cream alternatives
HeatherHeath
HeatherHeath
  • herbivore

Love this place!!!!

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2014

We were so happy to find somewhere to eat healthy among all of the fried food buffets! The food was fantastic, super fresh, and the staff was friendly and very knowledgable about what was vegan. Definitely recommend this place!

onagnol
onagnol

Good Stuff

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2014

Only vegan place in town other than Thai food restaurants.

Pros: There Vegan Dishes Are Great!
Cons: No Vegan Ice Cream.

PatrickMiller
PatrickMiller

Amazing! Fantastic! Awesome!

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2013

I was very impressed right from my initial phone call. I called because, as a vegan, I needed to make sure about the contents of some of their salad dressings. The chef was on hand to answer my questions. What impressed me most was his knowledge and forethought to mention that honey is in some other the, otherwise, vegan dressings. There are many options for vegan dressings. My favorite is the citrus soy. I have been twice now. I have always done the "Build You Own" option. It is $6.99 for greens, 4 toppings, and your dressing. The "protein" options cost extra. These option do include meat but, awesomely, includes tofu as well. The toppings they have are fantastic. Ranging from chickpeas to black beans, pine nuts to almonds, roasted red peppers to banana peppers. The staff is fun and friendly, as well. I personally talked to the chef and staff on hand. The restaurant is very small so it was easy to engage in a conversation. I can't say enough good things about this place. Please go and support such and awesome veg friendly restaurant! Delivery and pick-up are available.

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Grubbin: