Established since late 1990s. Health food store selling organic fresh fruit and vegetables, bulk whole foods and other groceries. more-less

First Review by Nikki1801
Nikki1801
Nikki1801

Small store

4 Posted on 06 / 08 / 2014

This little store has your general eco/ health products but does have things like meat/ dairy etc (I guess these are in most health stores but I don't normally notice, it's just a very small store)
I bought a couple of bits here which I thought were a great price, they have a fridge section and loads of shelf products including cleaning products for around the home.
They also have vitamins etc which they seem knowledgeable on them (from what I could overhear).
Oh and I also liked their range of syrups available (agave, rice etc) as I've found it quite hard to get these things since being in Oz...maybe that's just me!?

Dear Owner and Manager of The Green Grocer: