Vegan restaurant catering to tourists and expats. Serves food like wraps, hummus, sandwiches and beverages like green drinks, teas, and coffee. Has music instruments, a library, movie times. Opposite Agama Yoga and near Srithanu 7-11 (5-minute walk up road before 7-11). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

tcascade
tcascade

Absolutely Delicious

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2015

Green Gallery was my first stop when I arrived in Koh Phangan. The food was absolutely delicious. I had the shawarma and falafel in the restaurant, and I had the burritos to go.

Einav, one of the owners, is a very talented chef, and she was so friendly and welcoming. She and her sister are doing more with this place than serving food. They are building a community.

• EinavDahan EinavDahan

Thank you very much my friend, your review is heart worming. Hope to see you again soon :)

MarusyaKirilyus
MarusyaKirilyus
  • non-vegetarian

Best vegeterian and vegan food i've ever tried.

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2015

It’s the best vegetarian food on Koh Phangan, definitely. Really huge menu, and they always have everything. Every option from the menu is made with love and care, well decorated. I tried almost everything, and every course was super delicious! Friendly stuff, time of waiting 10-15 min. I recommend to everybody who really can appreciate excellent cooking and enjoy Eating these masterpieces.

Harrison
Harrison

So good

Posted on 04 / 23 / 2015

Really great food and friendly service. Will definitely be back!

LilacHippy
LilacHippy

Absolutely Amazing

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2015

I am blown away by how amazing this restaurant is. Love everything and wish I had more time here to try everything on their huge menu. This place has surely got to take over as my favourite restaurant in the whole of Thailand. Menu is interesting and inventive, mostly middle eastern with some Asian dishes and plenty of raw options, desserts, drinks, alcohol, and everything vegan!!! Funky atmosphere too. What more could you want?

Pros: Includes raw options, Serves alcohol, Friendly, funky atmosphere
heliorodrigues
heliorodrigues

cool and cosy atmosphere

Posted on 04 / 08 / 2015

pretty chilled new place with friendly staff and a broad and diverse menu.. vegan concept always a plus.
excellent location and good food! i'd recommend israeli food.

Pros: friendly staff, location, diverse menu
Cons: bit expensive needs cheaper alternatives
  • EinavDahan EinavDahan

Dear friend, Thank you for your review.
    Our restaurant is 100% vegan, offering a different and moral food options for all. We specialize in fusion and middle eastern food.
    Some of the ingredients we use are imported and the big majority of the ingredients we use are not only hard to find in Thailand but also expensive. Like- quinoa, organic dates and dates honey, raw tahini, organic seeds, walnuts and even avocado witch we have in 6 different dishes and shakes. you will find it hard to find avocado in local Thai restaurants for this reason.
    Dishes you will find only in our restaurant like vegan "shawarma" made out of seitan is herd to make and takes alot of time and work and from the initial raw material we start with we finish with less then half. It is well known among vegan chef's that makes this material from scratch.
    Our Hummus (witch is our "flag" dish) is cheaper then the local Thai "Massaman"

I understand why it our praises seems to be higher from local Thai restaurant but infect they are in lined with other similar restaurants to us in the area of Sri-thannu and are fairly reasonable for the high quality of the food and the organic nature of the Green Gallery.

We hope to see you again soon.

Peaceful -V-arrior
Peaceful -V-arrior

Best (healthy-) chocolate balls in the world

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2015

We tried a lot of the dishes in this restaurant and enjoyed every single one. We wholeheartedly recommend the Green Gallery to everyone. Definetely try the chocolate balls ;)

Pros: great variety, chocolate balls, friendly staff
anacarlabreu
anacarlabreu

Favourite restaurant in Koh Phangan

Posted on 01 / 31 / 2015

Even if you're not a vegan, you must try this place!
The menu offers a lot of variety and very interesting dishes. The food is delicious and prepared with a lot of love. The two sisters who own the restaurant are vibrant and truly passionate about what they do. The staff is very friendly and smiles are a guarantee. I recommend the pies and the veggie burger but there are some many good choices that you can't go wrong!
At night there's a bonfire where everyone is welcome and where interesting conversations always take place.
This is my favourite restaurant in koh Phangan!

kenvegan
kenvegan

Great Vegan Shawarma!

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2015

Koh Phan-Gan has a rapidly growing vegan scene, and this is a great vegan restaurant on on the Island. The women working here are very attentive, and the food is wonderful by world standards.

I ordered a delightful vegan shawarma plate. The dish is perfectly spiced and salted, and the taste/texture are ideal. Definitely the best vegan shawarma I have ever had, and the hummus was tasty also. I think meat-eaters and vegans alike will love this dish. For dessert, I ordered some delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies.

I will definitely be returning to this fantastic restaurant.

The vegan food on this island is gourmet and I am excited about the direction the vegan scene is heading here.

Pros: Food, Service, Atmosphere
Joschi
Joschi

Very nice place

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2014

Found this vegan gem on my visit to Ko Phangan. Had some nice Tofu Nuggets and an amazing Vegan showarma. Menu is very large and very mediterrean. Great change for me from my usual Thai or Italian vegan food in Bangkok. Run by nice people from various countries. Still lots to try out and therefore I have to come back for more in the next days. Fantastic fresh juices. Nice outdoor seating, not fancy but cozy.

Excellent

Posted on 11 / 14 / 2014

hi I have been one month on the island and since we discovered the "green gallery "it became our second home.
The owners of the place are the heart and it reflects on everything else
The place is cozy colorful and beautiful.
The food is great and delicious you can feel that the cook puts her heart in the food.
The energy is friendly and welcoming.
I truly recommend.

JohannesHalonen
JohannesHalonen

Best food ever!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2014

I was licking the plate. nuff said!

Pros: Beautiful place, Nice people, Awesome hummus!
vtraveller
vtraveller

beautiful find on Koh Phangan

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2014

Came here twice on my short visit to phangan and wish I could stay longer. it's located a bit up the road from the 7-11 in a quiet jungle settling. it's run by two sweet Israeli women who dish out some amazing vegan dishes. I loved their hummus, pita, and eggplant. also really enjoyed their quinoa spicy tofu dish. for desert had apple fritters and banana tempura... delicious.
Very low key relaxed setting, which reminds my of Koh phangan 20 years ago.

Pros: Great vibe, yummy food, all vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Gallery: