Vegan restaurant catering to tourists and expats. Serves food like wraps, hummus, sandwiches and beverages like green drinks, teas, and coffee. Has music instruments, a library, movie times. Opposite Agama Yoga and near Srithanu 7-11 (5-minute walk up road before 7-11). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

kenvegan
kenvegan

Great Vegan Shawarma!

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2015

Koh Phan-Gan has a rapidly growing vegan scene, and this is a great vegan restaurant on on the Island. The women working here are very attentive, and the food is wonderful by world standards.

I ordered a delightful vegan shawarma plate. The dish is perfectly spiced and salted, and the taste/texture are ideal. Definitely the best vegan shawarma I have ever had, and the hummus was tasty also. I think meat-eaters and vegans alike will love this dish. For dessert, I ordered some delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies.

I will definitely be returning to this fantastic restaurant.

The vegan food on this island is gourmet and I am excited about the direction the vegan scene is heading here.

Pros: Food, Service, Atmosphere
Joschi
Joschi

Very nice place

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2014

Found this vegan gem on my visit to Ko Phangan. Had some nice Tofu Nuggets and an amazing Vegan showarma. Menu is very large and very mediterrean. Great change for me from my usual Thai or Italian vegan food in Bangkok. Run by nice people from various countries. Still lots to try out and therefore I have to come back for more in the next days. Fantastic fresh juices. Nice outdoor seating, not fancy but cozy.

Excellent

Posted on 11 / 14 / 2014

hi I have been one month on the island and since we discovered the "green gallery "it became our second home.
The owners of the place are the heart and it reflects on everything else
The place is cozy colorful and beautiful.
The food is great and delicious you can feel that the cook puts her heart in the food.
The energy is friendly and welcoming.
I truly recommend.

JohannesHalonen
JohannesHalonen

Best food ever!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2014

I was licking the plate. nuff said!

Pros: Beautiful place, Nice people, Awesome hummus!
vtraveller
vtraveller
+2054

beautiful find on Koh Phangan

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2014

Came here twice on my short visit to phangan and wish I could stay longer. it's located a bit up the road from the 7-11 in a quiet jungle settling. it's run by two sweet Israeli women who dish out some amazing vegan dishes. I loved their hummus, pita, and eggplant. also really enjoyed their quinoa spicy tofu dish. for desert had apple fritters and banana tempura... delicious.
Very low key relaxed setting, which reminds my of Koh phangan 20 years ago.

Pros: Great vibe, yummy food, all vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Gallery:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Koh Phangan page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2015/01/15