Serves meat, veg options available. Breakfast, lunch, and brunch with a few locations in Philly. Has vegan choices in french toast, tofu scramble, quinoa porridge, and breakfast burrito. For lunch the California turkey panini, falafel, and veggie burger can be made vegan. Vegans need to specify clearly so kitchen can alter your dish. Use eco-friendly containers. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg
719 N 2nd St (Northern Liberties)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19123

veggiehobbit
veggiehobbit

Good Breakfast

Posted on 08 / 03 / 2015

When my fiance and I came here, I got the vegan ALT and he got the vegan french toast. His french toast was very good, if we didn't know otherwise, we would have thought the whipped cream on it was dairy. My ALT was good, my only complaint is that it was on whole wheat bread. It would have been tastier on rye bread... I'm vegan for the animals, not because I want to be healthy and have whole wheat bread. It would have been nicer if they gave me the option of selecting another kind of bread. They're a bit pricey, but the portions are large and filling.

Pros: kind knowledgable staff, tasty food
Cons: vegan items catering to the health crowd
s144799
s144799

GREAT food

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

Green Eggs Cafe will please any diner buff vegan or not. Their food is fresh, and their staff are friendly. Staff are familiar with what is vegan on the menu.

Pros: Great fresh food, Staff know what veganism is
Cons: Not 100% vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Eggs Cafe: