Serves meat, veg options available. Deli kitchen inside the natural food market. Menu includes sandwiches, salads, and soups. Has a couple tables for seating inside. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

TheHipGuru
TheHipGuru

My Home away from Home

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2014

I drive 20 minutes to get to the GE for my organic & locally grown groceries. And much more than this, the place is a warm, friendly locale where I always run into old friends. It is the modern version of folks sitting around the pot-bellied stove in the old-timey general store. There is a food/juice bar that serves delicious sandwiches and there are tables inside and outside to eat. Many business people have business lunches there. In the back is a community room that offers yoga, meditation, tai chi, and much more. I am a member of the local Toastmasters club that meets there. And I feel owners and staff really care about their customers. For healthy food and socializing, I heartily recommend the Green Earth. Im not sure why HappyCow says this is not a vegetarian restaurant - it is vegetarian, vegan, and also serves non-veg.

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, social events

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Earth: