Serves meat, veg options available. Billed as a sustainable restaurant, has a few vegan food items on the menu. Weekend brunch. Casual, contemporary atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Non-veg
3543 Columbia Pkwy
Cincinnati, Ohio 45226
513-321-8777

Open Tue-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri 11am-9:30pm, Sat 9am-9:30pm, Sun 9am-3pm, closed Mon.

First Review by the1stnoel
the1stnoel
the1stnoel

Always Amazing

4 Posted on 10 / 26 / 2012

My husband and I have visited this retaurant several times (including Buz located next door.) Food quality is consistently amazing. I love the casual atmosphere. I can sit and study and not worry about hogging a server's table. The lemon pancakes are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Other favorites include the BLT as a wrap, the fries, and Eggs Benedict with asparagus. Generous portions. Either prepare for a doggy bag or share. The only challenge is the noise level. Sound reverates from the concrete floors, glass walls, and the metal cealing. There is plenty of outside seating though. This place is perfect for Sunday Brunch. Seating can be arranged to accommodate large groups. I don't know who chooses the music, but it is ALWAYS on mark with the weather and mood of the day. In addition, the music is played softly and has never been overbearing. I'm impressed every time. The best part is that I never have to worry about what I'm eating. From what I understand, everything is non-GMO, organic, and sourced locally. Hope this helps. :)

Pros: consistent quality, great selection, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Dog Cafe: