Serves meat, veg options available. Several vegetarian salads and wraps. Price: Inexpensive more-less
American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

veglogic
veglogic

Great Fast Food

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2009

My friends and I recently took a trip to Disney World. The only time we ate outside of the park we stopped at Green Day Cafe since it seemed like the quickest way to satisfy our groups very diverse eating habits. The menu features wraps and they offer healthier sides than most fast food joints. They had really delicious looking soups that were served hot or iced but I was too full to try them. Not every vegetarian item was vegan but the staff was very knowledgable and friendly in helping me order a satisfying meal. Also a huge plus was that the restaurant really strives to be as eco-friendly as possible.

Pros: super friendly staff, environmentally friendly, great food

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Day Cafe: