Serves meat, veg options available. 100% Organic cafe and bakery offering vegan choices in bread, a grain meat sandwich, vegan burger and wrap, several salads, and fresh juices. Sources non-gmo ingredients and prepares the vegan food on a separate grill with dedicated utensils. One of the owner holds a PHD in alternative medicine. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg
604 W Glenoaks Blvd

juleslian
juleslian

Pretty good

Posted on 12 / 12 / 2015

My son and I went to check this place out. I didn't read the commentary well prior to going so I thought it was vegan. It is not. But knowing we were the only ones there, I knew the grills would be fine.

He had a southwest turkey burger that he said was very, very spicy. I tried the grain meat veggie pannini. Both came with lovely salads and we ordered a side of grilled potatoes (they look like fries, but are just grilled raw potatoes, so not fry-ie at all).

The salad was the best part for me. The pannini bread was good and the grain meat lovely but the vegan cheese was not at all melted, so that's a bummer. Especially in the Daiya age, vegan cheese can be gooey and melty, too.

Ambiance was sparse but good, they kept it quite cold but I imagine if there were anyone else in there with us it would have been warmer. Loved the enormous wall clock. Overall a decent meal but I won't drive out of my way to go there.

Pros: veg friendly, friendly staff
Cons: serve meat, tiny parking lot
kimartist
kimartist
  • non-vegetarian

LUV LUV LUV

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2015

OMG, just found this place today and I love it! I wish I had found it sooner - this is exactly the kind of place I've been looking for in Burbank (to no avail). Rating should be FIVE STARS, but the app will only allow 4 stars for a non-vegetarian restaurant (really? that seems a little boorish, considering the exceedingly high quality of the ingredients and the large number of vegan and vegetarian options!)

Food ranges from vegan/vegetarian to healthy/organic meat dishes. Proudly non-GMO (yay - one of the best parts! - wish all vege restaurants were so diligent!)

I had a "chicken burger" that was to die for. The meat was actually 2 small gently-grilled filets and NOT ground chicken (which is preferable, since ground meats are easily contaminated) and the organic cheddar was literally dripping out the sides (no need to ask for extra cheese!) Instead of fries, the rest of the plate was filled with baby greens salad and I chose the (delicious!) honey-mustard dressing. To drink, I had their freshly-brewed Yerba Mate tea infused with fresh lemons, oranges, strawberries and sweetened with stevia (yay! painlessly helping me break my sugar habit!) - 1 free refill. If you have any room left after all that organic goodness, try the heavenly honey-glazed baklava = YUM.

Pros: All organic, non-GMO, lots of veg/vegan options.
Cons: Parking is difficult, but the food is SO worth it.
Kplant
Kplant

Good

Posted on 10 / 16 / 2015

Two vegan options plus salads. Really good. Potatoes were a bit oily. There menu is about "the blood type diet"-- whatever. No vegan desserts.

Pros: Vegan Wrap was great. quick service. friendly staf

Onesong
Onesong

Best food in Glendale

Posted on 12 / 14 / 2013

Try their Vegan Grain Panini....to-die-for, and the their vegan cupcakes when they have them in stock. Wish they were open on Sundays too.

aramk007
aramk007

Awesome Organic Food Glendale California

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2013

Organic Green Cafe in Glendale is the best organic restaurant in glendale california. In fact outside of wholefoods it might just be the only orgnic place in glendale!

The food is tasty and healthy and the owner anahit is very nice!

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Corner Cafe:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Glendale page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2015/03/21