Green Acres Natural Foods M...

Large size market stocking organic fruits and vegetables, frozen and refrigerated foods, natural health and beauty products, vitamins and nutritional supplements, and more. Has a deli. more-less
4175 Mulberry Dr (US-169 and Briarcliff Pkwy)
Kansas City, Missouri 64116

joaowens
joaowens

My favorite grocery store

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2013

I am very lucky to have this store a short 3/4 mile walk from my house. They have a great selection of bulk foods, vegan foods, gluten-free foods and are always willing to stock or special order items that I am looking for. Their deli has a good selection of vegan and traditional food which really makes it easy to shop for myself and my meat-loving husband. Staff is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The only thing they could improve on would be a bigger produce section.

Pros: Knowledgeable Staff, Great Selection, Will special order
Cons: small produce section

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Acres Natural Foods Market: