Chinese vegetarian restaurant in the Bay Area with many mock meat dishes. Food is all vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Asian
562 S Murphy Ave (Hwy 82)
Sunnyvale, California 94086
408-735-8040

Open Tue-Sun 11.00-14.30, 17.00-21.00.

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by veg4life

Love it

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

Hidden little gem. Discovered while in town for Business. Too bad I didn't check it out the first night or I would have eaten there every night. Did get in two fantastic meals. First night ordered the Kung Pao veggie shrimp. Fantastic spicy dish! They can spice it to your request. Second night the owner/cook suggested the Spicy Tofu clay pot. It was also just as delicious. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. It was cash only which was the only drawback but not a big deal. Very extensive menu. If in the area, definitely check it out!

cash only

2 Posted on 12 / 16 / 2012

Not impressed with the staff of the cash only policy. Way too much emphasis on the fake meat

Pros: good flavors, never crowded
Cons: cash only, barely speak english, hard to find

SO Good!

5 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2010

This place was great! The owners are so incredibly nice! They helped us find what we liked (although everything looked amazing) and they were very friendly.

The place is so cute and bright - it made me feel happy!

The food is absolutely amazing. It's fresh and delicious and should be tried by everyone. The tea that they give you is the best tea that I have EVER tasted!

Try this place if you're in (or within a few dozen miles) of Sunnyvale. It's well worth it!

Pros: Great service!, Delicious food, Cute atmosphere

Great experience!!!

5 Posted on 08 / 01 / 2009

Every item we ate there tasted good. Although I am not a big fan of soy and fake meat stuff, I enjoyed eating there. The manager was very friendly too.

The best veggie chicken

5 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2008

We just moved here from New York and were thrilled to find this place. Not only are they extremely friendly and helpful with menu suggestions, but they make the best veggie chicken between the Pacific and West 4th St.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly service, Relaxing atmosphere

New & Improved!

5 Posted on 10 / 19 / 2007

Great Vegi Land is new & improved! The new owner/chef, Victor, is very friendly and experienced at running a delicious vegetarian restaurant since he formerly owned Tasty Vegetarian in Campbell, CA, which my wife and I visited every Friday evening for about three years, until it closed. Great Vegi Land seems to be carrying on the tradition of serving great, healthy food at very reasonable prices. For those seeking a delicious vegetarian restaurant in the Sunnyvale, CA area, I highly recommend giving Great Vegi Land a try!

Pros: Great Chef, Delicious Food, Quiet Location

Like a totally new restaurant!!

5 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2006

Love the tofu skin wrapped vegetables, candied ham, chicken nuggets. Everything I eat there is wonderful. Brand new decor (as of 10/2006). It's quite, clean, great food. New chef. A must try for 2007!

Pros: clean, large menu, well-lit
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of Great Vegi Land: