The food here is excellent, breakfast and lunch. Very bread-y centered menu, but that's ok since they make their own amazing whole (wheat) grain bread. Whole grain pancakes would win if not for the bottle of cold Norwalk-juiced carrots. Everything tasted very fresh, I've now had the split pea and lentil soups and both are very good. Very nice surprise for the area, an otherwise bleak foodscape..
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to North Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Grateful Bread closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 850 times since Jan 2013.