Grass Roots Natural Foods

Very small natural food and natural grocery store. Has a deli and bakery. more-less

First Review by Mimi Routh
cat1
cat1

Love!

5 Posted on 06 / 02 / 2014

This place is great, I came here almost everyday for a month whist I was in Tahoe and always found what I needed, the people are so nice and helpful, and Its a good setup..

Pros: well priced , good vibes , great selection
VintageVariety
VintageVariety

Good store

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2011

So glad to have this store while we visited Lake Tahoe.. they have a good little produce section, and a good selection of everything really. They even have stuff that can be a bit harder to find like Daiya cheese and Field Roast grain meat.

Mimi Routh
Mimi Routh

Small But Mighty!

5 Posted on 06 / 02 / 2010

I visited this health food store last week. I looked all around, talked with the people, and was favorably impressed. I would point out that the town has four excellent supermarkets which themselves have organic produce and healthfood products. Two of these are Raley's, and I personally love Raley's. Anyone coming to live in this town year round as I hope to do would have no difficulty finding what they need. The staff here are knowledgeable about supplements, herbs, etc. They have been in business for many years. They would probably try to get any rarified product not already in stock. I browsed their book shelf and bought two books.

Pros: Friendly, Comprehensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Grass Roots Natural Foods: