My family enjoyed this local eatery, one of the only restaurants that offered vegan delights more than a salad. The vegetable roti plate was yummy, and we enjoyed the vegetables (pumpkin, curried potatoes, local beans), rice and beans and plantains. The prices were very cheap, service wonderful and the owner such a sweet man. We highly recommend this beautiful restaurant, a great local spot!Pros: fresh food, great prices, atmosphere
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Curacao Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Grasia Di Dios closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 13 times since Jan 2013.