Grantham Health Store

Small yet very well stocked health food shop in Grantham. Large selection of supplements, vegan and vegetarian foods, foods for people with food allergies and natural products such as shampoos, cleaning supplies, aromatherapy, Bach flower remedies and much more. more-less

First Review by Monique22
BenGallagher
BenGallagher

Best thing about Grantham

4 Posted on 10 / 03 / 2013

I've been in there several times, either for specialised food or medicinal purposes and each time I have found the staff to be extremely knowledgable about their products and what alternatives they may have. Great customer service through and through.

Pros: Knowledgable staff, Helpful, Wide range for the size
Cons: Small venue
HarryRabbit
HarryRabbit

Definitely worth a visit

5 Posted on 04 / 12 / 2012

A great shop with a large range of vegan stock. Staff are all very helpful and willing to order items in for you. Located just off the high street, it is easy to get to and just a short walk from anywhere else in town. Caters really well for vegans.

Pros: Great range of vegan products , Helpful and knowledgeable staff, Convenient location
Monique22
Monique22

The best health shop for miles!

4 Posted on 10 / 22 / 2011

I came to England a year ago from vegan wonderland--Portland, Oregon--and was ordering most things I needed online because the closest thing to a health shop (I thought) was Holland & Barrett's. Only after being here for at least 4 months did I find out that this little treasure shop is tucked away in a small side-street. It's a small shop, but what it lacks in size it more than makes up for in selection. Instead of having shelves stocked with massive amounts of each product, this shop has a few of each item instead which means there is quite a massive selection for such a small store.
I'm able to find gluten-free foods, yeast-free, sugar-free, vegan and even some raw nut butters which save me having to order them online and pay for shipping.
On top of that Adrian, the store owner, is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and I never leave without a decent chat about something health-related. He is also quick to accomodate any special things I'd like ordered. For such a small town as Grantham with not very many shops, this one is, to me, a small miracle.

Pros: vast selection, friendly staff
Cons: lack of visibility

Dear Owner and Manager of Grantham Health Store: