Organic supermarket selling organic produce, macrobiotic food supplies, and more. more-less
9 Rue la Cerisaie (Bastille)
Paris, France 75004

Open Mon-Thur 9:30am-7:30pm, Fri-Sun 9:30am-4pm, closed Sat.

First Review by lightweaver
Richme
Richme

Not animal friendly!

1 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2014

They sell clothes made from animals..... when we noticed that, we left immediately. We had just visited their restaurant which was also awful.

Cons: Supports animal cruelty
Elisabeth_Vienne
Elisabeth_Vienne

Good food

3 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2014

I've been there about two years ago and was very surprised that the owner spoke my language! (German) This very small restaurant is a little different as normal ones, I would say. I was a little shocked about the toilette as there is no possibility to sit on a seat!

But the food tasted good and the prices were totally fair! I'm not sure if I would go back there as it is really very small and the atmosphere not so comfortable, but the food was traditional and nutritious with lots of vegetables, legumes and rice. And you can choose between two different portion sizes!

Pros: Fair Prices, Good Food
Cons: No toilet seat, very small
Alejandro G
Alejandro G

Good selection of asian products

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2013

The cakes/tartes are also good, plain traditional, but Vegan.

Pros: Location
Cons: small selection

AcEastend
AcEastend

...not the best...

2 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2013

I went there and bought some pieces of tarte...they were not bad and not too expensive. Unfortunately the seller was very unfriendly and impolite. Especially when she noticed that I am a foreigner. Would not go there again, because I felt very uncomfortable.

Pros: good tartes
Cons: unfriendly seller, bad wrapping
Fer
Fer

No fully vegetarian

2 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

In the same premises, there are two doors, one for the restaurant and other for the store. The restaurant is macrobiotic. We went to the store where bought some books and vegan productos. Also they sell animal products (meat, fish, cheese...) so the store no is fully vegetarian.

Cons: No fully veggie
lightweaver
lightweaver

pas mal

3 Posted on 10 / 30 / 2011

Not bad in a pinch, but now there is Pimlico in the Bastille on Rue de Charenton.. which is a much bigger store with a great selection. This place is pretty tiny, and their prices seem a little higher than some of the other bio markets. You can find a limited selection of the essentials, though.

Pros: some bulk options and some produce, open sunday!, bakery/pastry items
Cons: small store, limited selection, seems a bit more expensive than others

Dear Owner and Manager of Grand Apetit: