An independent health food shop. more-less
34 Market Street
Aberdeen, Scotland AB11 5PL
01224-590886

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Stevie
xdanix
xdanix

Our favorite food shop in Aberdeen

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

The shop has a very good selection of vegan products, from food to cosmetics. Our fav place to go for vegan cheese, meat alternatives, biscuits and cookies, and chocolate, among others.
I love that they have Fry's frozen products!

Pros: Good variety of products, Friendly staff
SomeKindaWhoreganic
SomeKindaWhoreganic

Lovely Store

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

They have a lot of options (such as their great variety of Taifun tofu products) that I wasn't able to locate anywhere else in Aberdeen. Unfortunately, like all other health food stores in this city, it's fairly small though.

Pros: Good variety of vegan foods, central
Cons: fairly small shop
flightattendant
flightattendant

Interesting shop

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2012

What an interesting shop! You can buy there different chocolates like vegan milkchocolate and raw vegan stuff, little coockies, stuff for baking, nutrition for athletes, diatary supplements and so on....
The owner has been really kind.
Pity is, that they not sell fresh baked goods.

jbergstrom
jbergstrom

GH Food Store

Posted on 11 / 14 / 2012

Great store packed with vegetarian and vegan options. Since Aberdeen doesn't have any vegan restaurants this is my go to shop for all vegan baking and cooking needs. They can also stock items if you ask. I was able to order the Coyo yogurt through them. Staff is really friendly and helpful.

Pros: Friendly staff, Can stock most items
Cons: Small store
Juliet
Juliet

Grampian Health Food Store

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2010

This place is great. They have a great selection and the staff are usually friendly.

Pros: Great selection of products
Cons: Small
ARH
ARH

unexpected gem

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2010

Looks like just a nutritional supplement store from the outside, so I overlooked this store for far too long. But inside, I discovered they have all the vegetarian things I'd been searching high and low for in Aberdeen: tempeh, seiten, lots of varieties of tofu, and even kombu! Thanks Grampian, you're my new favorite store!

Pros: great products, nice staff
Cons: minimal parking
Stevie
Stevie

Grampian Health Foods, Aberdeen

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2006

Any time I've been to Aberdeen it doesn't seem to have the biggest number of vegetarian places (please correct me if this is wrong). As a vegan this health food shop is handy to at least give me some choice. I've been in bigger health food shops with more choice but this place is still worth a visit.

Pros: Central
  • GrampianHealth Store GrampianHealth Store

Thanks very much for coming into our store and for leaving us a review :) I noticed this review was left in 2006 - we moved location shortly after you left this review so we now have larger premises at 34 Market Street. Our hope was to be able to stock a wider range of products that our customers wanted. We do hope you will visit us again and find we have more choice for you to pick from.

Thanks again, we really appreciate feedback :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Grampian Health Foods: