CLOSED: Graent og Grillao

Serves meat, veg options available. A vegetarian friendly takeaway stand. The daily special always includes at least one vegan choice. Has smoothies with or without dairy. No white sugar, white flour, or yeast used. In good weather you can sit outside in the Mother's garden. JULY 2014 REPORTED SHUT, NO UPDATES ON ITS FB PAGE SINCE 2012. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
Austurvegur 36
Selfoss, Iceland 800
354-898-8641

Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-6:30pm, closed Sat-Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Asta
Asta
Asta

Delicious!

4 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2011

I first tried this take-away last summer when it was in Selfoss. I was hoping it would move to Reykjavik where I live.... and I am so happy to say it has. Incredibly beautiful food, so fresh and delicious. The best dish I've tried was spinach lasagna with smooth pesto.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, very friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Graent og Grillao: