Grab 'n Go Health Bar

Little organic juice and smoothie bar also offering grab and go, packaged cooked vegan as well raw food, and vegan soft serve. Located in the center of town. Previously operated as Sips and Lix. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Juice bar, American, Take-out

nnemanuela
nnemanuela

Excellent!

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2014

Amazing smoothies! great combos, make your own also possible. owner is the sweetest! Simply a must-go for any vegan or a smoothie-lover visiting Provincetown!

Pros: excellent smoothies, fast service
Cons: pricey (like everything in Ptown)
veronicajones
veronicajones

great vegan soft serve

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2014

The vegan soft serve is great -- a real treat. Unfortunately, they don't always have it, so check first!

BostonVegan
BostonVegan

Great vegan smoothies

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2014

I went here a few times and had vegan smoothies. They were delicious. I wanted to try a vegan soft serve, but I didn't make it in time. They close in the evening at inconsistent times depending on foot traffic. When I was there, they closed at 11:15p on Saturday, and before 10:00p on Monday and Wednesday.

Pros: Food, Staff
Cons: Hours are inconsistent

passedout
passedout

Not a good experience unfortunately.

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2013

When I saw that vegan soft serve was available I was extremely excited. Barely any of the toppings are vegan, so I went with getting some fruit on it . Unfortunately it has a very bland, watery taste to it. It lacked the creamy texture of soft serve that I've had at places like Vegan Treats (in PA) or Atlas Cafe (NYC). I was disappointed.

I meant to go back and give the smoothies or food a try but never got a chance to make my way down there again. Perhaps there's better luck with some of the other items.

Cons: Bland.
Star and Max
Star and Max

AT LAST!!!

Posted on 06 / 05 / 2012

Finally there is a REAL Juice and Smoothie Bar in Provincetown! ALL ORGANIC fruits and vegetables with VEGAN protein powders available. Awesome. This place has totally enhanced my life. I met Michelle and Barb back in the glory days of Tofu A Go-Go, they opened a sweet Gelato, Sorbet, Smoothie and Coffee place in the Aquarium Mall, I loved the smoothies there. Now they have opened a second place near the D. Flax Store. They serve frozen yogurt and soft serve as well as the crazy amazing juices and smoothies. I'm hooked. Tofu is "on break" this summer. So I asked them if I could work at the juice bar! They have 10 juice and 10 smoothie combos on the board and you can make up your own, plus they have add on stuff too. My current faves are the Iron Monkey, Spicy Sauce, and the 420. The service is very friendly and so are the prices. There are a few seats outside but no tables, all take out, but totally biodegradable straws and cups. Good Peeps.

Pros: ORGANIC, CLEAN, FRIENDLY

Dear Owner and Manager of Grab 'n Go Health Bar: