They have a typical mixture of vegetarian dishes on the menu--soy burgers, pasta, etc., though their juice selection (on the menu) is quite large, including some using seasonal fruits, plus some Bolivian grain-based drinks, such as quinoa. Fairly large seating area, which is good as this place attracts a lot of younger people (teens and 20s). The staff was friendly, and has a jug of filtered water. Overall, food quality was average.
The day we went the set menu was just OK, quinoa was good, small salad, OK soup, strange rice dessert. But some friends went the next day and said it was much better. So, I guess worth a shot.Pros: clean, cheap, central location
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Oruro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Govindas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 173 times since Jan 2013.