Denver's longest running vegetarian restaurant operating since 1985, and under new ownership since Oct 2013. New menus is 95% vegan and gluten-free. Bountiful lunch and dinner hot buffet with raw salad bar, house-made soups and organic whole wheat bread. Al la carte 'happitisers' and desserts. Organic and non GMO as much as possible. Any items containing dairy clearly indicated. Indoor and patio dining. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, American, Indian, Salad bar, Buffet, Take-out

meroe05
meroe05

Small But Wonderful!

5 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2014

This little restaurant is buffet style Indian cuisine. Everything seems very healthy. Their Italian dressing is AMAZING! And the salad bar is organic to boot. Definitely try them out! And try their homemade vegan cookies!

Pros: Affordable, Delicious, Healthy
Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond

$9.95 All-You-Can-Eat yummines

4 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

This is my first time, but I am very impressed. I was welcomed at the door and given a tour of the restaurant and of the buffet. Today, the buffet was all vegan. I am told that lunches are usually all vegan and the dinners will have an entree with dairy.

The buffet was fresh, tasty, and well stocked. I got my money's worth. :)

RichardBoettner
RichardBoettner

Great Place

4 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

This restaurant has been around for a long time. I've been visiting it for nearly three decades and have never been disappointed. There is no menu, you pay one price at the door and eat all you can for the a good selection of items. They have salads, pizza, italian dishes, baked goods, sauces, desert, and so much more. You can pick up a month's menu to see what is being served when but no matter what day I go I have been very happy with the selection. The space is not very large but I have never had a problem finding a seat, or sharing a table with someone. I highly suggest this place.

Pros: Very clean, Healthy Homemade food, Always fresh & delicious
Cons: Not a whole lot only some might not like, it is part of the Krishna temple.

Dear Owner and Manager of Govinda's Garden Cafe:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Denver page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/08/29