Snack bar, menu for lunch, around 80% vegan. Non smoking. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Western, Take-out

First Review by gergana.gergova
gergana.gergova
gergana.gergova

Not good for food

2 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2013

I've been to Govinda in Budapest and expected something similar unfortunately I was in for an unpleasant surprise. The plates were extremely small and yet very pricy and not tasty... The tables and chairs are garden furniture and the place itself is a shop... There are way better places in the area.

• govinda.govinda govinda.govinda

Hello! I am very sorry to hear that the name of my shop was confusing for you! Actually, Govinda Vienna is a concept store built around the idea of providing a small, comforting oasis of well-being in the city. It is a shop where I invite my customers to brouse among a variety of things I consider part of creating well-being (bits and pieces for interior decorating, custom jewelry, but also yoga literature and some clothing). In addition, I serve coffee and tea, some home made sweets, and a daily vegetarian or vegan lunch special consisting of 3 elements including rice, lentils and a side of fresh organic vegetables! We are not part of a restaurant-chain! Again, my apologies for the confusion! With kind regards, Ilse (Govinda Vienna owner)

Dear Owner and Manager of Govinda: