Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a handful of vegan and vegetarian pizzas. Has Daiya vegan cheese and sources local produce. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, American, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by gallo39
Elsiegirl
Elsiegirl

Very Satisfied!

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

I just moved to the Tampa area from NJ and decided to try the Gourmet Pizza Company on Armenia Avenue. I had a small personal pie - Gluten free crust with spinach,onions & Daiya cheese. It was awesome! The people there were VERY nice as well. I would definitely go back again!

Pros: glulen free, vegan
Cons: need to pay extra for cheese
myra975
myra975

Great Vegan Pizza!

4 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2014

Gourmet Pizza Company is our favorite spot for some amazing vegan pizza. They offer a small area for dine-in (informal dinning - you get your own drinks, etc.), have pick-up and delivery as well. They serve Daiya vegan cheese which is a nice addition. We love the vegan breadsticks to start (with vegan cheese for $2 extra). With so many vegan options (like pesto vegan, cheeseless vegan (vegan cheese extra $) and toppings, it's difficult to make a choice, but we have never left disappointed. Prices range from $8.95 - $9.95 for a 10', Gluten-free $12.95, $14.95 - $15.95 for a 12', and $18.95 - $19.95 for a 16'.

Pros: Great pizza, Offer Daiya cheese , Delivery
DougKalish
DougKalish

amazing pizza!

4 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2013

Terrific vegan pizza! We tried a plain vegan pizza and a vegan pesto pizza...both were excellent. Crust is chewy yet soft, like a good NY pizza crust, and ingredients were definitely fresh. Worth visiting again!

Pros: delicious, reasonably priced , great pizza

lisa1977
lisa1977

delicious!

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

I had one of the best pizzas I have ever had here! I got a 10 inch pizza with artichokes, spinach, and sundried tomatoes with Daiya cheese. Mmmmmm! I absolutely loved it and that is saying a lot because I only very recently gave up dairy. I have been here quite a few times but today was my first time since being dairy free and I was not disappointed. The resturant is in a great neighborhood and is very casual. The people are always friendly and helpful. They also have gluten free crusts. My niece can't have gluten, so this is the perfect place for us

tucker7
tucker7

mmmmmmm....

4 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2009

have been to gourmet pizza a few times now and fully plan on going back for more. the people working seem real chill which always adds to the experience. the peanut thai sauce is an incredible addition to my vegan pizza. they let me create my own and offer suggestions. i've dined in once (chill, layed back, read tbt and eat vegan breadsticks and pizza) and took out the other time. great place im thankful to have found. i live in st. pete and make the drive to soho just for this place.

dviolet
dviolet

Delicious vegan options

4 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2008

I was so happy to find this place. They have two vegan pizzas on their menu. I had the vegan pesto pizza, which comes with artichokes, olives, red peppers, and tomato. The toppings were extremely fresh and high quality, and the pesto is very good. The crust is just how I like it.

They have another pizza on their menu with red sauce and lots of veggies, but I didn't try that one.

We also tried the vegan breadsticks, which are definitely worth ordering.

I would absolutely recommend this place to any vegan who enjoys pizza.

Pros: Vegan pizza, High quality , Delivery
gallo39
gallo39

Best vegan pizza ever!

4 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2007

Thanks to Happy Cow, we went to Gourmet Pizza and while they unfortunately did not have vegan soy cheese, their vegan cheeseless pizza was so good that we made a return visit before leaving Tampa to fly home.

Pros: Delicious vegan pizza., Reasonable price., No smoking.
Cons: No soy cheese., Drab atmophere

Dear Owner and Manager of Gourmet Pizza Company: