Serves meat, veg options available. Food is cooked to order so dishes could be specified veg/vegan with vegetables and/or tofu, without meat. Has vegetable dumplings, spring roll, various styles of tofu, lo mein noodles with vegetables, garlic sauce with veggies or tofu, and others. White or brown rice. Does not use fish sauce except for in pad thai. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vietnamese, Chinese, Asian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
4619 Okechobee Blvd Unit 103
West Palm Beach, Florida 33417
561-907-6888

Open Mon-Thur 10:30am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 10:30am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by kmilitello

Good, fresh asian food in friendly atmosphere

4 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2014

I love this little restaurant. It's tucked into a shopping complex and is run by a very friendly couple. The woman who manages the front of the house and takes orders remembered me after my first visit and now knows me by name - super friendly! There are about 5 tables inside for dine-in. I had a hard time finding an asian restaurant for take-out and casual dining and am so glad I finally found this place! The food is fresh, substitutions are welcomed, and it's not greasy! I am mostly vegetarian but eat seafood, and their shrimp is always cooked perfectly. I have tried several of the dishes as just vegetable and loved their Mongolian, Kung Pao, and Lo Mein. Garlic was a touch sweet for my taste. Pad Thai is not traditional, so be advised when you order. Definitely worth trying! Keep them in business!!!

Pros: Good fresh food, Substitutions welcomed, Friendly staff
Cons: Non-traditional pad thai

Fast, delicious, fish-free, vegan Chinese!

3 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2014

Finally reliable Chinese food without fish sauce! I have talked to the owner several times and if you avoid the Pad Thai you won't have fish sauce in your food! Also avoid the beef broth based Phos.

I loved the Mongolian tofu and the Spicy Kung Poa Tofu! Many other sauces available like garlic or mushroom too. The Mongolian and Kung Poa had wonderful flavor and fresh veggies with the tofu. You can get tofu or veggies instead of meat for most dishes. Also can get brown rice instead of white, if you prefer. Vegetable lo mein was okay and fish free but I've had better. Spring rolls also need improvement. Overall, highly recommend many if the tofu dishes but Mongolian and Kung Poa were my favorites!

Restaurant is small and non-descript. Few tables inside and outside. Very casual inside and strip-mall ambiance. Take out is a common option.

Pros: Great food, Inexpensive, Fast and fresh
Cons: Strip-mall like ambiance

Dear Owner and Manager of Got Rice: