Gostisce Tulipan

Serves meat, veg options available. Has many vegan choices. Some menu items are a veggie plate, miso soup, quinoa with peas, arame risotto, tofu in zucchini, pasta with leeks and broccoli. Serves bio teas. Has own vegetable garden in summer. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, International, Italian, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

A-Babe
A-Babe

Very vegan-friendly!

4 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

They have a whole one page in the menu that offers vegetarian and at least five vegan dishes. People that work there are extremely nice and when I asked about a mushroom risotto that wasn't on "vegan menu", they said it's not vegan, it has some cream inside, but I was like ok, if it's not much I'll survive... When I got the dish waiter said they made it without cream. That surprised me since I didn't specifically asked for that, but I just mentioned I'm vegan. So yes, I must give them thumbs up for the attitude and for food quality as well!

Pros: Friendly stadd, Excellent food, Good value
Cons: Located on city edge

Dear Owner and Manager of Gostisce Tulipan: