Gordy's Sichuan Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. ome menu items can be made vegan upon request. Small space, no smoking. Has gluten free. Price: Expensive more-less
Chinese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by vaunderbroad
RenaHerndobler
RenaHerndobler

Great food!

4 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2013

The place is small but worth it. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. They are willing to substitute tofu for most of the dishes on the menu.We had the green bean appetizer and cashew tofu with fried rice (no egg). The food was amazing!!!!

tchabak
tchabak

wonderful service and food!

4 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2012

Most importantly the service was wonderful. The server was very helpful with accomadating our vegan needs. :) there was only 3 things on the menu that could not be made vegan lots of options for vegans:) food was delicious! And came in a timely manner.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday February 28, 2012

Pros: wonderful food, wonderful service, LOTS of vegan options.
Cons: none!
Laurie K
Laurie K

Good, creative food

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2011

Gordy's is a lovely little place located in a mostly residential area, but close to downtown. There is not a large variety of vegetarian and vegan on the menu, but they are knowledgeable and very helpful, and are able to substitute with quite a few items. This is, refreshingly, not your typical Chinese- American style menu. One of Spokane's jewels. I would give it a higher rating if I could since there are really no only vegetarian options in this area.

Colene
Colene

My new favorite hole in the wall!

4 Posted on 10 / 23 / 2009

I couldn't believe that Gordy's was so amazing, I didn't want to go because of the name but am so glad I did. Almost anything on the menu can be meat or tofu if you just ask, and the staff is wonderful. Make sure to get the green beans, don't miss out! Our dinner with wine was $65, a little steep but well worth it and I will be going back soon!

Pros: Green Beans, Wine, Staff
Cons: Parking
Dazzle59
Dazzle59

Yummmm ... Gordy's!

4 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2009

I moved away from Spokane 10 years ago, and I still remember many wonderful vegan meals at Gordy's. One of these days I'll return to Spokane just for a Gordy's fix. If you're eating at Gordy's tonight, I envy you!!!

Pros: Healthy Cuisine, Knowledgeable Staff, Very tasty food
Cons: Serves meat

vaunderbroad
vaunderbroad

very yummy

4 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2008

I was introduced to Gordy's by a vegan who worked there, It is so yummy, It's cozy, good food, and fairly inexpensive, I say I'm "allergic to meat and fish" when I go there, I would love to proudly beam about being vegetarian, but it's what my friend said to say so no fish sauce ends up in my dish.

Pros: truly delicious food, many vegan dishes, affordable
Cons: fish sauce, sometimes theres a wait for dinner

Dear Owner and Manager of Gordy's Sichuan Cafe: