The food is all vegan almost every day, but there is still some butter etc. so the restaurant is not 100% vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto

First Review by clarysage
Woogleboo
Woogleboo

Vegan awesomeness

4 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

Gopal actually has three restaurants now in Tampere, but this one is definitely my favourite one to visit. Just something about the place really clicks well with me.

Also, take extra amount of the hummus. It's golden, it's super good!

Pros: A lot of options, Hummus!, Relaxing place to eat
Cons: Lack of gluten free curries, Can be pricey., Lack of tea options
tomahola
tomahola

Simply Wonderful!

5 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2011

Gopal makes me want to visit Tampere as often as possible. The food is simply so wonderful. There are so many varieties and taste is so delicious. Luckily they have very small plates, otherwise I would overeat and pay a fortune as you pay by weight. Still I can fit a lot of food on my plate. Sometimes they have cookies or cake too, but Cafe Gopal have a better variety of sweets in additional to a similar lunch. Sometimes I walk from Gopal to Cafe Gopal for desert :)

Pros: tasty, delicious, variety
Cons: pricey if you eat a lot like me
vali
vali

Fair value

4 Posted on 10 / 01 / 2009

The food at Gopal was good, quite tasty and also the price was relatively ok. With the food, which you weight and pay accordingly, you get also a juice, bread and tea.

missmai27
missmai27

Good for takeout

3 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2009

I've picked up lovely lunches here a few times and the food is great! You choose what you want, the staff weigh it and you pay per grams. It's good as you get exactly the right amount and don't end up paying for food you didn't want.

Pros: great food, pay per weight
Cons: the dining area doesnt look very nice
clarysage
clarysage

Basic and tasty

4 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2007

You can always get a decent amount of vegan food here even though it is a Krisha restaurant, and it's reasonably priced.

Dear Owner and Manager of Gopal: