Health food store that focuses on vegetarian and fair trade. Most items are vegan. Stocks a variety of food. more-less
Skånegatan 92
Stockholm, Sweden 116 37
+46-86414036

Open Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 11am-6pm, Sun 12-5pm.

First Review by tjobb
Laxsill
Laxsill

Check out the sales

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

The store itself is good, but the sales are great. They often have sales on the refrigerated stuff. Check there often to buy the food on sale.

P a u l a
P a u l a

Wonderful store!

5 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2014

This is the best veg store in Stockholm by far. Everything is vegan (sometimes they happened to get something with honey in, but then they have big warning signs). It is run by a family from the green movement in Sweden, and they recently opened another one, a bit larger in Hornstull. Small store that has everything you need. Pricy, yes, but it is GOOD food in all perspectives: vegan, fair trade when possible, ecological when possible.

Pros: Nice helpful staff, Owners CARE, for more than veganism, Have all you need
Eric_
Eric_

Expensive

2 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2013

Let me put it this way: We average income vegetarians don't do our daily shopping here. But sure, they have a great selection (probably the best in town) if you're looking for something that your local supermarket can't handle.

Pros: Selection
Cons: Location, Price

sigurdas
sigurdas

Wrong name. It should be named GREAT STORE

5 Posted on 04 / 12 / 2013

To my knowledge, everything is vegan there. Including fantastic ice-creams. Great chocolate selection, fake meat and tofu, etc. But one can not do shopping there with average salary, unfortunately.

Pros: great selection
Cons: pricy
PhilSleigh
PhilSleigh

Excellent range of vegan products

5 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

This is a small shop, but has a really good range of vegan products - basics to treats. Lots of things we are familiar with in the UK, plus quite a few we hadn't seen before.

Prices are reasonable - similar to in the UK for many things. The staff were friendly and helpful - and advised on a good place to eat in the evening (see O'Mamma Mia).

We'd be in there again - but we're moving on today.

Pros: Good range, Mostly vegan, Helpful staff
Cons: Quite small
Eugene Nyunt.
Eugene Nyunt.

A Very, VERY Good Store.

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

Really nice store despite it's small size. My only regret is only shopping there once; my schedule getting in the way of things. Lots of vegan items - in jars, packs etc. There's also a section for fresh produce and given the constraints of the shop floor it's very good compared to say the nearby ICA I also patronized. Among the things I purchased my bag held several different versions of soy milk, a big head of lettuce for two suppers, and some hot pasta sauce. Plus my usual soy yoghurt. Unfortunately only plain flavours were available of the latter, but like the store delicious anyhow.

Pros: Wide, abundant range of goodness., Fresh produce section., A Health Surplus.
sglcklch
sglcklch

Small store, great selections

5 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2012

When I first walked in, I was a little bummed by how small it was. Then I started browsing and found a lot of stuff that I'd never seen elsewhere. Ended up buying a whole bunch of vegan goodies!

Pros: selections
Aya
Aya

Nice shop

4 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2012

It's a lovely shop with lots of vegan food items.

4 cows only because it isn't 100% vegan.

Pros: Lots of different stuff
shane75
shane75

Great store

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2010

I love this little place, you pay a bit more but its worth it.

They even had cubes of frozen wheatgrass!

Jirko
Jirko

great choice

4 Posted on 12 / 02 / 2009

has a lot of "fake meat" options and overal a great choice of products

Pros: great choice
tjobb
tjobb

the best store in town - as the name says

5 Posted on 11 / 28 / 2008

They have it all, and it's mostly vegan. Sausages, tzai, tofu, cheese, EVERYTHING you want to have at home, if you don't eat only vegetables. You must go there. Now.

Dear Owner and Manager of Goodstore - Skanegatan: