Goodlife Modern Organic Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Sept 2013 warning: reported uses chicken stock in all the veg pasta - please check. Organic pizzeria with locations in Adelaide. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Organic, Italian, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out Non-veg

RubyRhi
RubyRhi

Pizza

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2013

Always a favourite of mine as a veggie, and still is. Try the olive bread so yum. Plus a roast veg pizza with no cheese, we also get a side of the eggplant relish to give it a bit of a spicy kick, soooo yummy, and the salad is great too.

Pros: Fresh and flavoursome
Cons: more vegan/organic wine would be good
Flibble13
Flibble13

Vegan option

Posted on 07 / 06 / 2013

I was excited to hear they offer a vegan pizza. But I was greatly disappointed, only had a choice of 2 pizzas that could be veganised, and they just removed the cheese. No extra veggies, avo, or anything.

Good if eating with non-veggies, but food was nothing special for us wanting cruelty free.

Pros: Great location, Fun atmosphere
Cons: Average vegan options, Expensive
choogirl
choogirl

Australia's best pizzas

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2011

I lived in Adelaide for about 2 years, and I went to Goodlife a lot. I still make the effort to go, when I'm back down there. Their pizzas are fantastic. They have several vegetarian ones on the menu and always one vegetarian special pizza. Once, they even had a lentil pizza! I was not vegan at the time, so I can't comment on that, however, I don't imagine it would be a problem for them. The staff were always helpful and accommodating.

Pros: Fantastic pizzas, Good veggie choices, Take away
Cons: Can be hard to get in without a booking, Not in any other cities :(

bearhouse5
bearhouse5

Great Place for a Meal with the Non-veg

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2011

The pizzas here are great! Fresh, tasty and organic. Being a gluten-free vegan it can be hard to find somewhere to eat, especially when eating out with non-veg family and friends. Goodlife pizza fits the bill perfectly. The staff here are friendly and knowledgeable. My favourite pizza would have to be a Gluten-free Vegan Roast Veggie.

Pros: Gluten-free available, Kid friendly, Fresh & organic

Dear Owner and Manager of Goodlife Modern Organic Pizza: