Goodies Berlin - Warschauer...

One of the many Goodies locations; this one became all-veg since Jun 2013. Offers bagels, cakes, salads, desserts, and coffee with vegan choices like tofu bagel, rice pudding with apples, banana bread, green smoothies, and raw cake. Food is made in-house with ingredients listed. Has Wi-Fi, sofas and space to sit around. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Bakery, Beer/Wine, Take-out

mountainfolks
mountainfolks

lovely place

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2015

a very lovely cafe with a huge amount of vegan options. everything is clearly labeled including labels for soy and gluten free dishes.
the portions are great and the prices reasonable.
one of my favourite lunch and brunch places around.

also: their takeaway boxes are compostable

elrujo
elrujo

THIS IS IT

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

come people visit this

great busy berlin area , fancy alternative stuff with few vegan places

goodies has amazing tasty food , especially the chickpea salad great and good chia seeds dessert

Pros: warm staff, tasty food
Cons: a bit small
_mayz_
_mayz_

mmmm tasty bagel

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2014

Went here today for the first time. Had very tasty bagels and an even tastier brownie!!! Massive vegan range and great art on the walls. Loved it

Pros: tasty, lots of vegan options , lovely decor

vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Good vegan options

Posted on 12 / 09 / 2013

They have lots of vegan cakes, desserts, snack items, etc. Everything vegan is clearly labeled, also.

Good place to go for some coffee, snacks or desserts. The smoothies are awesome, as well. Prices aren't bad.

Pros: Clear labels on vegan items
Stevie
Stevie

Goodies Berlin, Warschauerstr

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2013

I lunched here on Friday. Its located in the same building space as Veganz.

I had some beautiful apricot and lentil soup and then some savoury things. 1 was a pretty big Chinese Spring roll. The other I am not sure what it was called but it tasted good.

The girl who served us was very helpful and spoke much better English than my German.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Tasty food, Nice staff
mel-riot
mel-riot

one of my fav cafes !

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2013

I love the Goodies!!! These girls are lovely. I'm almost there every day bec I feel kinda home around there. Awesomme vegan options....drinks and food. Never been disappointed about the food. And they offer a new"bagel of the week". You can always ask for help or change if something went wrong or got misunderstood. Check them :) but it's too expensive :/

Pros: lovely girls serving, delicious, lot vegan options
Cons: expensive
Monique22
Monique22

Nice variety of vegan & raw goodies at Veganz

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2013

Nice raw pies and cakes you have at Veganz.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday January 15, 2013

Pros: raw treats, vegan , delicious
Cons: a bit spendy, would love more gluten-free treats
agentsnapl
agentsnapl

Just the best place to eat and hang around

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2012

I am there 10 times a week- at least. Why? I fell in love with the sweet treats,the yummy chickpea- pomegranante salad and the friendly staff. You can get yummy and healthy stuff (organic soups, salad, bagel, smoothies, juices, coffee, cakes, desserts) all day long and the price is fine too. The atmosphere is perfect to relax!

Pros: menu, staff, atmosphere
IngridV
IngridV

Inexpensive?

Posted on 05 / 26 / 2012

ok so I paid 4 euros for my ice coffee which tasted like [edit by staff], that the waitress brought me when a huge iceberg was floating on.

I had a soup for like 4 euros which was ridiculously small and extra spicy (it wasn't written anywhere and the waitress didn't mention it to me when i asked her for the vegan option)
Then she asked me if I like the soup, I said it was way to spicy for me to taste anything and she didn't do anything about it . I was blown away!

Will definitely not go back

And for a non exclusive vegan place it is seriously expensive for Berlin !

Pros: nice location
Cons: expensive, less than average
wildfang
wildfang

Bagels. Smoothies. Cakes. Soups.

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2011

Oh, what a great place we discovered today. Build your own bagel or choose one of the very inventive types given out of which three are vegan and cost 3,2€-3,4€.
Today, they had five different soups with four vegan ones clearly marked as such and at around 3€ for a bowl.
We also tried a super fresh and fruity mango-strawberry-raspberry smoothie and a strawberry-chocolate-chunk smoothie with soya milk for 3€ each which were both delicious.
The absolute cherry on the cake was the raspberry-chocolate cake we had for dessert. It was truly amazing and was presented so well! A piece cost 2,8€.
The service was very friendly and even though the place was very busy with rather plain interior it had some cosy atmosphere about it.
I definitely recommend the place. Hopefully the demand for vegan food will make them go 100% vegetarian in the future.

Pros: vegan food clearly marked, fresh and delicious food and drinks, friendly staff
Cons: not 100% vegetarian
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Great/inventive vegan bagel options!

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2010

Goodies Berlin has more than just goodies. I ate there my last day in Berlin and was very happy with my food. I ordered "Vegan Bagel Der Woche (Bagel of the week)" and a danish with a plum in it. I was very impressed with the bagel, even more than I thought I'd be. The bagel had pickled radishes, cucumbers and a vegan butter pesto spread on it, words cannot describe how good it was, so you'll have to try it. The Danish was also very tasty. Had I known the food was as good as it was earlier in my trip, I'm sure there would have been many repeat visits.

Dear Owner and Manager of Goodies Berlin - Warschauer Str: