Vegan-friendly, organic, gourmet items, juices, and more. more-less
Shop 22, Market Plaza, Gouger St (Central Market)
Adelaide, South Australia 5000
08-8212-2324

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by cinnamon girl
ChloeDouglas
ChloeDouglas

Awesome wraps

Posted on 08 / 03 / 2014

I love their vegan and gluten free wraps! so filling and cheap. Packed full of salad and legumes/quinoa, super tasty. Also they have a large range of products to buy :)

Pros: Take away food , Good price, Nice staff
Cons: Expensive products
BrigetteDainaV
BrigetteDainaV

A review on Goodies and Grains

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2012

This is a fabulous store! I highly recommend it. All those tricky ingredients for the new vegan, you will find here. The staff are so very lovely and helpfull. I go there once a week to stock up on their very name, "Goodies and Grains"!

Pros: Friendly, Extensive range, Healthy
Cons: Takes a while to learn where things are
MaitreyaBelmore
MaitreyaBelmore

Great Organic Juice

Posted on 05 / 08 / 2010

My first time in Adelaide and I was pelasantly surprised that there was a vegetarian and vegan health food store right in the middle of the biggest market in the city. Well done guys on promoting vegetarian and veganism cause!

I stop over here almost everyday to get my organic juice fix. Most fo their fruits are organics. My favourite was apple,carrot, spinach, and pinapple juice for only $7.50 X-Large size. $4.50 regular size and $5.50 Large Size. Great value!

Great service with a smile too by the staff. They all looked happy to work in this store. Everyone treated the store as their own business. One day I didnt see spinach left on their bainmarie and they were happily finding me spinach from the back storeroom. Nothing too difficult for them.

This store is situated in the big Adelaide Central Market and somweher in the fringe. There are many entrance doors to the market and can be confusing even for someone who has been visiting many times.
A must visit when you are in Adelaide.

Pros: fresh organic juices, friendly service, good price & location
Cons: the store location can be confusing

cinnamon girl
cinnamon girl

Essential

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2008

This is a great shop, with so much vegetarian, vegan, organic, fair trade and bulk produce. From the mundane to the obscure, I can almost always find what I need there. Also has a good range of natural health and beauty products.

Pros: huge range, bulk foods are good value
Cons: small refrigerated section

Dear Owner and Manager of Goodies and Grains: