All vegan and raw retail shop (no longer a cafe as of July 2012) located in Optimal Wellness Center. more-less
11860 Clfton Blvd (117th St)
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
216-521-2225
Closed now

Mon 8:30am-7:00pm, Tue-Thu 7:00am-7:00pm, Wed 8:30am-7:00pm, Fri 8:30am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm

First Review by Dea Steinwand
Dea Steinwand
Dea Steinwand

Very Good!!

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2010

My husband and I were in Cleveland for a work conference and took the bus to Lakewood to check this place out. WOW! YUMMY!! The ladies at the front desk were wonderful! The food was so very good! We had the portabello mushroom burger,"tuna" sandwich, a lemon bar and a heart shaped goodie. The sweet potato chips and kale chips were awesome too! The sandwiches were served with Bubbies pickle spears. I will be buying these at home! It was very easy to get to on the 55 route or a short walk down the hill from the 26 route. If ever in Cleveland again I will surely be eating here again!

Pros: good food, easy access, wonderful staff
Cons: no dining area

Dear Owner and Manager of Good n Raw: