Good Life Health and Herb

Serves meat, veg options available. Serving Thai food and Western fare. Has baguettes, salads, juices, smoothies, brown rice, and large selection of specialist teas. Home grown wheat grass shots. Distinct exterior cover by image of wheat grass plants. Has Wi-Fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Moo 3 T. Wiang Tai (next door to The Witching Well)
Pai, Thailand 51830

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by kool_kitchen

Popular place

Posted on 05 / 29 / 2013

The place is super popular with Russian-speaking clientele due to the friendly owner Kostya. The food is so-so, the prices are a bit on a high side, the place can be cleaner, but the atmosphere attracts many and many people. The choice is amazing, lots of teas and healthy products, wheatgrass juice, tasty varied kombucha. You must visit it at least for drinks. I'd say, eat somewhere else.

Pros: Good choice, Beautiful drinks, Lots of products for sale
Cons: Dirty, Toilet, Food is nothing special

Cute but not exceptional

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2011

I ordered a spicy Thai tofu salad which was a bit strong even for me (and I enjoy my spice!)...yet still enjoyable and full of tofu. The stir fry I ordered was rather bland and unimpressive. Some friends told me they serve a great breakfast? Also lots of wheatgrass if you're into that. The ambiance is very cute with many of the "chairs" around the tables being swings which I thought was a nice touch. However, they charge for wifi whereas most cafes and restaurants are free and they also charge 30 baht to do a book exchange. That's the first time I've seen that one. Honestly, not terribly impressed. Witching Well and Rawsome are far better at comparably priced.

Pros: Cute ambiance, Fresh wheatgrass
Cons: Food is nothing special, Charge for Internet and book exchange, Just another place

Standard fare

Posted on 02 / 15 / 2011

Nice comfy place to sit with a large browse/exchange library. Serves a wide variety of teas and decent bagels. The rest of the food is nothing to write home about.

Pros: Comfy, Big library, Friendly
Cons: Average food

Dear Owner and Manager of Good Life Health and Herb: