Good Karma Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Good Karma Restaurant has a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. Offers several vegan and vegetarian entree options. Half of the menu is dedicated to serving vegan dietary requirements as well as gluten-free diets. Vegan items include kebabs and curries. All appetizers are vegan or vegetarian. Try the eggplant dip and the South Indian butternut squash soup. They carry their own line of foods named Instant Karma. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Catering, Indo-Persian, Non-veg
1782 Prospector Ave (Bonanza Dr )
Park City, Utah 84060
435-658-0958

Open Mon-Sun breakfast, lunch, dinner.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by happycowgirl
2blorena
2blorena

Awesome-Highly recommend it!

4 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2013

My family and I have very specific dietary guidelines. We eat mostly vegan unless we are able to identify the source of the animal protein provided. I am also gluten and soy free- not easy to do on a vegan diet. Good Karma has an incredible food sourcing philosophy- they focus on organic, local, grass fed farms. When I spoke to the gentleman on the phone, His response to all my questions was music to my ears. We ordered an array of items. There was 6 of us dining. Everything was delicious, flavorful, and delectably spicy. We will be dining at Good Karma during our visits to Deer Valley. Very excited to find such an amazing restaurant.

Pros: Local food sourcing, Organic
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Vegan Indian Food in Park City

4 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2013

If I'm being honest, I only give the food 3 cows. In my opinion, it lacked flavor. If you prefer bland tasting dishes, you'll rank the food higher. Please note that this is a first impression. I've only dined here once and my opinion is based on tasting one curry dish and my partner's vegetable korma.

That said, the service is hands down 5 cows. The owner greeted us when we arrived, checked on us during the meal and talked to us before we left. Similarly, our waiter could not have been more attentive. What I most appreciated was after we first sat down, he came over and said if anyone is vegan or has any special dietary requirements to let him know. Many of the dishes were organic, sauces made from scratch, etc.

Although I found the food bland on this visit, I would definitely return and try another dish.

Dear Owner and Manager of Good Karma Restaurant: