Good Karma Medley

Offers a daily vegetarian lunch plate that includes salad, a drink, and a sweet. The only thing that is non-vegan is paneer. Sells some natural foods and gift shop items in addition to lunch. Confirmed open Sept 2011. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by minnierv
browntown76
browntown76

• herbivore

A loving experience

4 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2014

I brought my 3 children with me and we had the best experience. The service was very accepting and welcoming.

Pros: warm, inviting, comfortable, laid back, healthy food
Cons: no choices, must eat from daily plate
aries1wa
aries1wa

Happy Mouth

5 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2013

Full of flavor and wonderful experience. I haven't day down to a four course meal in a very long time.

Julie39560
Julie39560

New Regular

5 Posted on 12 / 03 / 2011

THis resturant is now on my list of regular stops. Really enjoyed the food and friendliness of the service. A full meal - beverage, salad, soup, entree, bread and dessert less than $10.00.

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy , Value
Ricky F.
Ricky F.

The only place I eat

5 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2011

The food is awesome and the people are friendly. It's the only place I eat (besides home).

roenthalm
roenthalm

Out of this world.

5 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2011

The food is out of this world; literally. The love and devotion for Krishna which they put into everything they make makes every delicious morsel a spiritual experience. I only wish they were open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The gift shop is great too, and so are the cooking classes.

minnierv
minnierv

THE FOOD HERE IS FANTASTIC!

5 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2011

Delicious food. If you like slightly (not overly) spicy food, you will love the food here. Great variety of dishes throughout the week. Very nice people that want you to leave satisfied. Great price. So happy that there is now a place to get a wonderful Vegetarian meal in Gulfport. Give it a try. I promise you won't miss the meat!

Pros: Wonderful flavors, Great portions, Great price
Cons: Can't even think of 1

Dear Owner and Manager of Good Karma Medley: