Offers a Malaysian/Indian feast, with vegan options. Most ingredients come from their Krishna farm. Serves samosas, fudge, burfi (traditional Indian caramel) and 20 different flavor cakes. Has a cow protection program. Open for lunch only. Non-profit business. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Indian, Take-out, Malaysian

First Review by JanetPattison
Debraruns
Debraruns

Must try this restaurant

5 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

Today was my first, and won't be my last, visit to Good Karma Cafe. I had never eaten in a vegan Indian restaurant. The food was super yummy and the customer service was fabulous.

Pros: Delicious food, Good customer service, Clean
Cons: Only open for lunch
JanetPattison
JanetPattison

Not your usual cafe

4 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2013

This is a great place to meet for lunch. There is no menu. When you come in, it's self serve salad and drink. The tea has lovely spice we in it.

The meal is made fresh. I've been twice and it was a Dal with a sweet potato.

The desert was a delicious almond pudding. The food is delicious!

Pros: Good tasting food and delicious tea, Comfortable atmosphere, No menu
Cons: Small space, No ingredients listing

Dear Owner and Manager of Good Karma Cafe: