Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes a vegetarian section (all items on that menu are 100% vegan). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
43330 Junction Plaza 190 (Claiborne Pkwy and Ashburn Farm Pkwy)
Ashburn, Virginia 20147
703-729-8228

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Pancakes
MissJenny
MissJenny

This place has ruined me. In a good way!

4 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2013

This is my hands-down, favorite place I've ever had vegan Chinese. Their Kung Pao "chicken" is to die for, as is everything else I've ever tried. I have to admit, I tend to get the same things when I eat here because I love them so much (the Fried "Chicken" Legs, served with sweet chili sauce, are amazing) but their vegan menu is very extensive, offering everything from Sweet and Sour Shrimp to General Tso's "Chicken." The staff is very friendly and the service is super fast. Portion sizes are excellent as well, and you're given the choice of either white or brown rice which I like. I've brought non-veg friends here and they said their dishes were great as well. Highly recommended!

Pros: Awesome food/excellent quality, Friendly staff, Fast service
Slindbla
Slindbla

Awesome vegan Chinese food

4 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2012

This place has an entire section of the menu that is vegan. The food is so good that even my meat-eating friends prefer the veg options!

My favorite is the king pao 'chicken'. The spring rolls are fantastic, and the general tso's and sesame 'chicken' are also amazing. Staff and owners are extremely nice, and they deliver!

Pros: great vegan selections, delicious food
ajmcclary
ajmcclary

Really great food!

4 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2011

I stopped by Good Fortune today in Ashburn with my friend Debbie. We were both really impressed with the menu.

Like the other reviewer mentioned, the carryout menu is a little confusing to find the vegetarian dishes, but on the dine-in menu, it's takes the entire last page of the menu.

All of the items on the vegetarian menu are 100% vegan. We had the chicken legs (vegan, even though it doesn't sound like it is), the orange chicken, and the chicken in black bean sauce. It was so delicious!

They have vegan shrimp, vegan pork, and vegan beef options too. Their recipes for creating soy-style meat replacements with blends of soybeans, tofu, and seitan are outstanding. I wish they would teach me their secret.

The sauces they used to make our meals were just fabulous. I definitely will be dining in and ordering out from this place in the future.

Pros: variety, quality, flavor
Cons: slow service, a little english barrier

Pancakes
Pancakes

Pretty tasty

4 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2011

I've been to Good Fortune twice now. I was very happy with the food. I had two issues that are minor and I wouldn't really dock them any points for them.

The first is I didn't like the way the menu was laid out. This was working from the carry-out menu, so maybe the one they give you if you dine in is different. They had a vegetable section with tofu dishes, but the other menu was nowhere near it. It was on another flap away from it, almost like they were trying to hide it.

The other issue I had was they had "Fried chicken legs" on the menu. This sounded interesting to me, and since it's 100% vegan I figured I'd give it a try to see what it was about. Turns out they're just drumsticks. They were tasty, but I'd rather things be called what they are.

Pros: Cheap, All-Vegan section
Cons: Poor Menu Design

Dear Owner and Manager of Good Fortune: