Good Earth Natural Foods

Natural foods market. Sells fresh produce including organic, plus vitamins, and other groceries including non-veg. more-less

First Review by JoriSchmalz
JoriSchmalz
JoriSchmalz

Awesome place to do your grocery shopping.

5 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

I've been going to Good Earth for about a year now. They offer a wide variety and amazing health foods as well as vegan hygiene items. I always go there for their bulk food section (they have super delicious goji cacao energy bites) and their vegan toiletry items. My favorite things to get here are the Nature's Gate shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. I also come here for their Tom's deodorant. One of the other things I love about this place is the fact that they offer pure maple syrup in bulk. You can get as much or as little as you need, and just pay by weight. The staff here is ALWAYS super friendly and knowledgeable, and always willing to help you out if you have a question. I wanted to buy a case of coconut water once but I wasn't sure when it expired. One of the employees not only looked up when it expired for me, but told me exactly when it was packaged. If you're looking for good vegan foods, local organic produce, or vegan hygiene items, I would definitely recommend this place.

Pros: wide variety of vegan foods, friendly & helpful staff, local organic produce
Cons: closed on Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of Good Earth Natural Foods: