Good Earth Natural Foods

Market with a vegetarian-friendly cafe attached. Committed to providing fresh wholesome foods and nutritional supplements that will help each individual gain optimum health of body and mind. more-less
500 S State
Orem, Utah 84058
801-765-1616

Open Mon-Sat 9am-9pm, closed Sun.

First Review by Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Great store, have some pre-made meals

3 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2014

Good Earth is a great place for vegan, vegetarian, and raw specialty foods. They have some pre-made meals in their refrigerated section and lots of pre-packaged snacks and desserts. I drop by when I need a quick dessert or want lunch while out shopping.

However, a lot of their stuff is really expensive, especially their produce. I only go there for specialty items and do my real shopping elsewhere. I'd prefer to go to Sprouts or Whole Foods if possible.

Pros: Pre-made vegan meals, Good supplement selection, Specialty veg items
Cons: Expensive, Not for everyday shopping

Dear Owner and Manager of Good Earth Natural Foods: