First vegan cafe and chocolaterie located in the historic Dutch quarter of the city. Serves cakes, chocolates, ice cream, patisserie, sweet and savory snacks like bagels and salads. Has wi-fi, student discount. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, German, Western, Take-out

Benedikt
Benedikt

Really cute Café

5 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2014

Small cute café in a really nice location. Great bagels, good coffee, friendly staff, absolutely recommendable!

MaurycyBrowar
MaurycyBrowar

sooo delicious

5 Posted on 03 / 04 / 2014

The changing cakes and cup cakes are lovely decorated and taste enormously well.
The café is located in the beautiful Dutch Quarter. So if you re in Potsdam don't miss it. From time to time I even go there on purpose although I live in Berlin.
In the summer time you can also sit in the beautiful backyard where they also do make their own chocolate.

Pros: hot chocolate with nougat , cup cake, brunch
V
V

I wanted delicious cake...

3 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2013

I wanted delicious, bad-for-me cake. To be honest, the dark chocolate and coconut cream I had as garnish was more opulent than the cake I bought from good dEATs. If I buy cake, I really do want something opulent and delicious...not something vaguely healthy.

Nonetheless, it is fantastic to even find a cafe that only serves vegan food. Furthermore, they use almond milk in coffees, which is something all good Cafes should be able to do.

IdanHaVegana
IdanHaVegana

Lovely place!

5 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2013

I was riding all the way from Berlin to Potsdam. It was 33 Kilometers, and quite intensively, so by the time I reached Potsdam I was quite hungry.

I did not expect to find a vegan place there, but when I opened Happy Cow... Well, I was lucky enough to stop like 100 meters from there!

It's quite a lovely cafe. I had a bagel with wurst and peanut butter. It was well made and tasty. The desserts were looking good as well but I did not try them.

Very friendly staff, I highly recommend the place!

Pros: Friendly stuff, All looks fresh and homemade
Ponder_Stibbons
Ponder_Stibbons

Great vegan cakes in Potsdam

5 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

Finally, Potsdam has its first vegan place! The selection of home-made cakes and pralines is really delicious. There are also shakes, smoothies or yummy things like lemon parfait in a lemon. The choice of salty food is, apart from bagels, a little bit limited.

Though the café is located in the historic center of Potsdam - near Nauener Tor - it has a very quiet garden seating. A selecton of vegan wine is also available.

Pros: delicious cakes, nice garden seating, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of good dEATs: