Golden Temple Teehaus

Tee house that serves vegetarian and organic curry dishes, soups, and cakes. Most items are vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Western, Indian, Juice bar, Take-out

angdep
angdep

Good Food and Desserts

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

This place serves some tasty curry, quiche, waffles and desserts. We loved everything we had there. It's a popular place and gets really busy. I can see why, because it really is good quality and delicious food.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good value, Friendly staff
Cons: none
NIlsI
NIlsI

good for lunch

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2014

There is a really calm atmosphere and the lunches (I had two different currys) have been satisfying.

The staff is super friendly and talkative.

Pros: tasty, fast, ok price
Cons: maybe a little to peacey
Milana
Milana

Cozy tea place with simple, good food

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2013

There are more meal options now than reported in the previous reviews: when I was there, they had three kinds of vegan curry, vegan quiche, vegan waffles, and of course a lot of teas. I read that they even offer vegan breakfast now. The food was simple, but tasty.
The atmosphere is very warm, friendly and relaxing.

Pros: simple, good food, cozy atmosphere, many tea options
Cons: no huge range of vegan options

Ladan
Ladan

Indian Food

Posted on 06 / 29 / 2012

My sister and I are vegan. There is a cozy place. But there is a vegetarian cafe, they had just one vegan soup and one vegan main course. But it wasn't our taste.

twilightfox
twilightfox

A cup of tea and a bowl of soup

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2010

Friendly place with nice modern furniture.
There is a lot of tea to chose. Because it is mainly a tea-hose, only one "soup of the day" and one "curry of the day" are offered on the menu.
Very near Hamburg University and Dammtor train-station!

Dear Owner and Manager of Golden Temple Teehaus: