Golden Star Asian Fusion

Serves meat, veg options available. Ask for the vegetarian menu which has many vegan options; ask about eggs. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Fusion, Non-veg
2320 Route 112 (Peconic Ave)
Medford, New York 11763
631-475-3888

Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by Jett Setter
ChristopherJudge
ChristopherJudge

Enjoyed my meal

4 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2014

Perhaps restaurant saw other reviews and stepped up their performance. Service at take-out counter was quick and courteous. Food tasted fresh and flavorful. I will recommend this as an outing to the Vegan LI Meetup group.

Sweepea
Sweepea

VEGETARIANS STAY AWAY!

1 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2012

DO NOT TRUST THE "VEGETARIAN" MENU

I ordered take out last night, stressing several times that everything was off the vegetarian menu. Halfway through my rice dish, I found a piece of pork fat attached to my "vegetarian" pork. Also, I ordered the vegetarian general tso's shrimp, and they only gave me half shrimp, and used faux chicken as filler, even though I paid the extra for the shrimp.

Jett Setter
Jett Setter

I Wish >

1 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2012

Seated right away with a frown when told only one for dinner...But...
I wish I didn't have to wait for > 20 min and still not see a hostess (plenty walking around though)
I wish the wonton appetizers didn't taste like they were cooked in rancid burned oil.
I wish the management would get off the phone to discuss the situation.
I wish I had the patience to stay longer to try the food..... I chose to spend my wishes elsewhere>

Cons: VERY SLOW, NO management, rancid oil

Dear Owner and Manager of Golden Star Asian Fusion: