Bakery offering selections in naturally leavened breads using locally milled natural and organic grains. more-less
343 King St E (downtown)
Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario
519-342-2178

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by fooddaily
SaraNovocin
SaraNovocin

IMO

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2012

This bakery is awesome! When we go on Saturday afternoons after the market, almost everything is already sold out. I think they might even win out on the best bagels in town!

Pros: friendly staff, organic
fooddaily
fooddaily

BEST BAKERY is Now in Kitchener

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2007

I went to Golden Hearth Baking co and it was so refeshing and exciting. Finally a place I can buy an all natural bread and some organic pantry items. The service was fantastic and the breads were out of this world. They make a 100% organic whole grain spelt bread on Saturdays (or by special order) that I can`t beleive is spelt...it`s that good. I will be buying all of my bread from there from now on.

Pros: inexpensive, all natural and organic, downtown
Cons: closed on Sundays and mon

Dear Owner and Manager of Golden Hearth Bakery: