Serves meat, veg options available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner cafe. No vegan food but has one veggie sandwich - vegans ask to omit cheese & mayonaise. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg
1707 W Allard Ave
Eureka, California 95503
Now Open

Mon-Fri 6:00am-3:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:00am-3:00pm

First Review by purpleturtle

Hit or Miss

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2014

I've had several great meals here and several meals that made me think someone wasn't trying very hard. But my last meal there was when I found several pieces of bacon in my scramble. They clearly reuse pans and/or work surfaces, so I no longer consider this restaurant to be vegan-friendly.

Pros: all menu items have veg alternatives
Cons: cross-contamination

Be Careful

Posted on 02 / 24 / 2013

If you have a problem with cross contamination then you will have a real problem here. The food can be great, a bit pricey, but the potato cakes are delicious and customizable. The only thing is the grill does not have a vegetarian, nor vegan, area, and it is literally cleaned with bacon grease, DAILY. Just a heads up.

Dear Owner and Manager of Golden Harvest Cafe: